Finding the joy

                                                                                 Day *859


I woke up early this morning and told myself, "Today is the day", the day I make time to put my face in front of the computer and start doing what needs to be done, photograph the finished pieces, edit images and list the jewelry.   

Well, I'm half way there, but then I have 50 more pieces to finish and a million more that I want to start on not to mention everything else that's helped me through the past almost two and a half years of living out of boxes and sleeping on an air mattress.  

Don't get me wrong, I am an avid outdoors girl and love roughing it, but this has been too long for me, I need a studio to quietly create what makes me smile, and hopefully you as well!

The homefront is supposed to be on the table for rebuild this next month, I think there may be another year of living this way, at least were quietly in the mountains once again.

Here are the new pieces I've posted on the website last night, it's a labor of love, for sure.  

Enjoy!

~ Cindy




 


Comments

Popular Posts