It's here before you know it

*Day 372



The Holiday kick-off is nearly 2 weeks away, it's coming sooner than later and I hope that I can be fully prepared for it. I'm heading back home this weekend and bringing with me the tools to finish making Holiday cheer for the gallery.  

It's been 371 days since the fire, actually, it was 372 days since I was in our home doing what I did, and that was anything that I wished to do.  

Today was the first day that I felt like cooking in all of the days that have passed since then,  many of my fall days were spent in the kitchen, especially Sundays.  I would spend the entire day baking and cooking meals with the night ending in vacuum packing everything I cooked that day.  The meals I prepared were stored in the freezer downstairs and used when one of us or both of us were out on the road, or if I didn't feel like cooking that day.

A few shipments of supplies are due tomorrow, I'm looking forward to getting them and starting in on the necklaces I've made for our town.  Since we've all lost everything in our lives, it feels good to offer something to the women of Paradise who lost all of their jewelry and want to have something that reminds them of our Paradise.  

On Sunday, November 24th, it will be the Holiday preview at Chico Paper Company, there you will find Creek Jewelry and my photography, the manipulated canvas line of it anyway. I'm hoping to be there and greet everyone who's supported me throughout the year, I owe them at least a smile.  

I hope to see you there!



Date: Sunday, November 24th
Where: Chico Paper Company
345 Broadway St, Chico, CA 95928



Mendocino Lotus Pond
Available at Chico Paper Company








Fine silver letter pendants in the making




                                                                        Pre- packaging




Heading to the stores



In memory of Paradise - Pine trees


                                                                          Paradise Pine









                                                                  In memory of our little
                                                                       Town of Paradise






Making more for the Holiday Preview! 




 




Comments

Popular Posts